When ARC Powerwashing comes to service and clean your homes gutters we take pride in knowing they are completely clean and flowing properly. Raleigh Gutter Cleaning is essential in keeping your home protected and we can give you peace of mind with out gutter cleaning service. So what can you expect from us when we show up. Here you go:
Step 1: Preparation
- Walking around your property and noting areas of concern such as loose down spouts or broken gutters
- If you have gutter flex spouts we remove them from the gutter to clean them out as well.( As long as they are above ground. We DO NOT service buried flex spouts)
- We postion our ladders by using state of the art ladder stand offs so as not to damage your homes siding and gutters as well as Ladder Foot stabilizers to keep us safe while we are on the ladder.
Step 2: Gutter Cleaning (Hand Service)
- We scoop all debris out of the gutter and put them in bags that can be disposed of with your weekly trash pick up.
- Then we take a water hose and completely rinse out the gutter to make sure all leaves, twigs and pine straw are out of the gutter.
- Then we check the Down Spouts to ensure that the water is flowing and nothing is in the bends and elbows of the gutter.
- Upon completion we check to make sure the entire gutter section is flowing free and clear to remove that rain water away from your home and attach any flex spouts back to the bottom of the system
Step 3: Cleanup & Completion
- Upon completion of the Gutter Cleaning Service we make sure all the debris is bagged and placed in a location that you can easily put in your trash.
- We safely remove the ladders from your home and re-secure them to the ARC Powerwashing service truck and leave your property looking better than ever.
When ARC Powerwashing arrives at your home, our first step is to get your home prepped for our Gutter Cleaning Service. Please keep in mind that if you HAVE GUTTER GUARDS on your home ARC Powerwashing removes the system and does not re install them since they DO NOT WORK. If they worked you would not have to have your gutters cleaned out. To have your Gutter Guards REMOVED does involve a different service charge.